Bharat Electronics Limited From humble beginnings in 1954, when BEL was set up in association with CSF, France (now, Thales), to manufacture basic communication equipment, BEL now produces a wide range of state-of-the-art equipment in fields such as Defence Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom & Broadcast Systems, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics, Electro Optics, Professional Electronic Components and Solar Photovoltaic Systems, BEL also provides turnkey system solutions. Civilian products from BEL include Electronic Voting Machines, Tablet PC, solar-powered traffic signal systems and Access Control Systems.
- Application Mode : Online Registration
- Last date : May 14, 2016
- Designation : Dy. Engineer
- Number of Vacancies : 10
- Remuneration : Dy. Engineer (E-II grade) – Rs. 16,400 – 3% – Rs. 40,500 /- (7.2 Lakhs p.a)
- B.E./B.tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B.E./B.tech in Electrical Engineering
- B.E./ B.tech in Electronics/Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Minimum Percentage in Graduation : Not Mention
- Age Limit : 26 years
Application Fee :
- General/OBC candidates : Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates : No fee
- Selection Procedure : Selection will be made based on the Written test followed by interview.
- Application Form/Admit Card: http://www.belindia.com/?q=recruitment