Container Corporation of India (CONCOR), a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the administration of Ministry of Railways, is the leader in the field of Containerized Multimodal Logistics Services in India. The company plays a major role in developing multimodal transport & logistics infrastructure to support India's growing domestic & international trade. CONCOR also provides facilities for cargo storage, customs clearance & other value added services like bonded warehousing, bonded trucking, LCL consolidation etc. through vast network of container terminals (ICDs/DCTs/CFSs/PSCTs MMLPs). With its aggressive growth plans the company is looking for talented professionals in below mentioned field who can take the challenge of growth with CONCOR.
: Online Registration
: Management Trainee (MT)
Number of Vacancies
: Rs. 16,400-3%-40,500 /-
: B.E / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
Minimum Percentage in Graduation
- GEN (UR) candidates : 28 years
- OBC (NCL) candidates : 31 years
- SC / ST candidates : 33 years
- GEN (UR) candidates : 38 years
- OBC (NCL) candidates : 41 years
- SC / ST candidates : 43 years
Application Fee :
- GEN (UR) candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- OBC (NCL) candidates : Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen – Fee exempted.
Selection Procedure :
Application Form/Admit Card:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of an online test/GD/Interview.